The moment we have all been waiting, preying and yearning for is finally upon us…Hello Spring!
Spring is simply the best; the air grows warmer, days stretch longer, and social calendars fill fast. With all that lies ahead, what does this mean for our wardrobes? This is the perfect time to ponder what to keep, ditch and add to our closets for the warmer months to come. We have mapped out an easy to follow strategy to keep you looking polished and cool this spring. The best part of the plan is that you will not have to say farewell to all your winter favorites.
Ready to learn our favorite tips? Let’s Go!
Here at Rootbizzle we believe you can easily reinvent, repurpose and reboot your ensembles with these 10 simple tips.
10 tips to transition into spring with just a few subtle changes and add-ins:
- ADD FRESH COLORS: Add some bright fun, and lively hued ties to your repertoire
- POP IN SOME PRINT: Trade out your serious solid socks for some happy printed pairs
- LIGHTEN UP: Lighten your look by replacing a wool blazer for a denim or utility jacket
- BOTTOMS DOWN: Soften your office look by pairing your shirt and tie with a pair of jeans or khakis
- CHECK-IN: Embrace the fresh warm air in a light weight check shirt putting the dark solids aside
- PEP YOUR STEP: Say goodbye to heavy work-boots and hello to a good shoe or smart sneaker
- BARE A BOW: Add in a fun bow tie for those casual smart days at work or social nights with friends
- SCRUFF UP: Spring/Summer evokes a more casual vibe and is a great time to let your stubble grow for a more relaxed look
- ROCK A CUFF: Roll up you sleeve or pant cuffs to create an effortless yet put together vibe
- SUNNIES ON: Add in a great pair of great shades to complete your look and protect your peepers for those bright days ahead